Sunday, March 30, 2014

Healing

I haven't been getting and sleep and I have been getting too many nightmares -- problem number 1. When the us nets it seems to bring all my happy thoughts with its light to the other side of the world, and my arms are not long enough to reach over and snatch them back -- problem 2. 

On the other hand I have been eating less and taking up less space and this is positive. This is a good thing. Recovery be damned, I want to be thin!

No I'm not on a fast, I'm not a good behaved little girl who can shut her damn mouth to edibles, not. But I have reduced. I have gotten back some control (but not enough as the blinking horribly high numbers on my weighing scale can testify to in court). Still. Improvement. Some comfort.

Yesterday I attended a Reiki level 1 Workshop. They said it'd help me sleep. Do you know how strange and tiring and wonderful it feels to think nice lovely positive thoughts of white light and power and I am alright I am okay I am part of this great wonderful universe - type thoughts for a whole day? I didn't and it hurt my head. I got to sleep last night though, maybe my chakras are tired of being blocked. Maybe I was overcome by exhaustion and the ghosts in the corners of my room and my mind took naps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment